- Was the message delivered or bounced?
- If the message bounced, why? (Either the email account no longer exists or the inbox is full)
- What percentage of people opened and read the message?
- What percentage of people clicked on a link from the message?
- Which link did they click on from the message?
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Saturday, April 23, 2011
I started this blog with a challenge of keeping up with it weekly. It's been tough so I'm up to go at it again and use a reminder on my calendar to write a post each week.
Part of my job is knowing about the latest technologies and being able to speak intelligently on most of them. I never really considered myself much of a Geek, I can't name but 3 Star Trek characters, I haven't seen all the Star Wars movies, I don't have any nerdy t-shirts but nonetheless I'm a computer guy and by default a Geek to some point.
I've had an inner battle so to speak regarding how involved I should be with social media, this blog for insistence. Either way I need to use more of it in order to become somewhat of an expert on how to use it effectively.
Yesterday I signed up for a Twitter account and installed the app on my iPhone. I’ve already picked up a couple of followers, but they are strangers whom I don’t know and have a feeling they’re just robo followers, oh well. You can follow me @theMatthewKline.
Check back soon for more talk on advertising over the internet!