Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whoa it's the first post

So here it is, my own blog. I struggled with the idea of starting this as I am not much of a writer but the chance to write down some of my daily occurrences seemed like fun. Also, I've been able to stay up on the lives of some friends who write without talking to them. Although this sounds like the wrong way to maintain a friendship, it works for those living across the country (or overseas...Adina, and military friends) until we're face to face again. I'm thinking this could serve as a learning tool in some capacity. We'll see how many people actually read this, leave a comment and we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I read this, now keep writing! Haha.

    Oh, and going back a few months and reading about your struggles really does help shed some light. Take it from me.

    ReplyDelete